List all current client sessions?

Sebastian Hagedorn Hagedorn at uni-koeln.de
Wed May 18 11:23:50 EDT 2005

Hi,

--On 18. Mai 2005 15:47:57 Uhr +0200 torsten at gcrud.org wrote:

>>> check the files under /var/lib/imap/proc or wherever they are on your
> system.
>
> If I found the right files, there is one file for each active connection,
> right?
>
> On my test system, this file contains no more than the IP addresses (and
> corresponding hostname via reverse lookup) but not the user name that this
> session belongs to.

then no user has logged in AFAIK ...

> Or did I overlook anything?

We've got files with user IDs and files without them. To confirm this, log
in with an IMAP client and grep for your user name ...

E.g.:

/var/lib/imap/proc/22817:x.rrz.uni-koeln.de [134.95.128.x] a06xx
user.a06xx

Cheers, Sebastian Hagedorn
--
Sebastian Hagedorn - RZKR-R1 (Gebäude 52), Zimmer 18
Zentrum für angewandte Informatik - Universitätsweiter Service RRZK