cyrus 2.3 ?

John Capo jc at irbs.com
Thu May 19 17:23:19 EDT 2005

Quoting Erik de Zeeuw (erik.dezeeuw at free.fr):
> Is there any expected release date for Cyrus 2.3 ?

I've been meaning to ask about this myself.

> It seems to add interesting features, and I was
> thus wondering when it will hit our servers :)
>
> I would be interested to give it a try, but was
> wondering if it is still early alpha, or if it
> is usable for real life testing.

2.3 in CVS is very useable for testing and if your are careful and
brave, for production too.

I'm running 2.3 just prior to the replication commits on one server
with 1500+ mailboxes and I have not had any problems.  Current CVS
is working very well on a very light production server and on test
servers.

Is there a roadmap/timeline for 2.3 release?

John Capo
Tuffmail.com