configure fails on Mac OS X 10.4

Rich Cook wealthychef at yahoo.com
Sun May 22 23:41:57 EDT 2005

Thanks to Charles Bailey and OpenMacNews for their kind and helpful
words of wisdom.

And as for websrvr,
What is your problem?  I merely asked a question.  You might want to
check yourself with respect to admonishments of etiquette.  Are you
having a bad day?  Did your dog die?  Sheesh.  I have tried to be
kind and ignore you, but I now must say that you have thus far posted
the most pompous, self-righteous and useless gusts of babble I've
ever had directed at me on a mailing list, and I've been on many
mailing lists over the years.   And all this without answering a
single question!  Wow!
Fortunately for me, I do not need your help, as other kind souls have
by now chipped in and given me the information I needed.  Otherwise,
I guess I'd spend all day arguing with you about the proper way to
ask my question, and I'd never get anywhere.

--
Rich "wealthychef" Cook
<http://www.richcook.net/honk/>