another imapd service in cyrus.conf

Andreas Hasenack ahasenack at terra.com.br
Thu May 26 18:22:39 EDT 2005

I would like to add another imapd service in cyrus.conf listening on another
port and using a different imapd.conf file.

The reason is that I need to provide a different TLS certificate for
connections comming it via a DNAT packet filter so that the hostname matches
what the client is connecting to.

Does anybody see any issues with that? Something like:

# regular ones
  imap          cmd="imapd" listen="imap" prefork=0
  imaps         cmd="imapd -s" listen="imaps" prefork=0
# my new one
 myimaps	cmd="imapd -C /etc/otherimapd.conf -s" listen="1143" prefork=1

Would it conflict with the regular imap/imaps services somehow? All these
imapd daemons have to access the same spool of emails.