IOERROR: fstating sieve script

ML mail mlnospam at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 11 01:52:13 EST 2005

Hello,

I've just installed the lateste stable Cyrus IMAPd
version and I would like to use the sieve feautures.
Now I did some tests and when a mail gets sent to
Cyrus I see the following error message in Cyrus
logfile:

IOERROR: fstating sieve script
/var/cyrus/sieve/domain/c/clientdomain.com/t/test/defaultbc:
No such file or directory

I have configured imapd.conf so that /var/cyrus/sieve
is the sieve directory.

What does this error message mean exactly ? Do I need
to do some manualy mkdir after creating a new mailbox
? Or can this automatically done ?

Many thanks
Regards