Continued problems with virtual domains and cyradm

Paul-Erik Törrönen paul-erik.torronen at cardinal.fi
Wed Mar 30 02:31:29 EST 2005

On Thu, 2005-03-24 at 16:56 +0200, Paul-Erik Törrönen wrote:
> cyrus-impapd  version 2.2.10 release 3.fc3 by RH

Just to check that this was not a Fedora-specific I recompiled the
latest (2.2.12) cyrus-imapd from source and got the identical behaviour,
if the 'virtdomain: userid' is defined then I can create and view the
email-folders in cyradm but there is no separation between the
real/virtual domain. If 'virtdomain: yes' is defined then I can't create
any mailfolders, I get either a permission or a 'invalid mailbox name'-
error.

I would be very greatful if you could help me out on this one,

Poltsi

--
Paul-Erik Törrönen,
Cardinal Information Systems Ltd.