cyrus-murder problems with database corruption in the frontend/master

João Assad jfassad at parperfeito.com.br
Wed Mar 30 23:24:05 EST 2005

Derrick J Brashear wrote:

> On Tue, 29 Mar 2005, João Assad wrote:
>

>> Come on guys, someone must have at least an idea I can try.
>> Anything will help, maybe Im missing something obvious.
>

> Well, you have skiplist corruption, but there's not really anything in
> your report which is helpful at suggesting why you do, or helping to
> reproduce it so (if it is a bug) it can be tracked and killed.
>
> Even posting your corrupted skiplist would be more useful.

Yeah I know the info I gave isn't very helpfull.. the problem is that
the corruption is random.. sometimes it takes 2 days to happen,
sometimes a week. Any sujestions on how to debug and try catch the problem ?

Anyway, I've droped the fedora package and compiled the 2.2.12 source
with only the features I need... lets see if it happens again.

Regards