cyrus-murder problems with database corruption in the frontend/master

João Assad jfassad at parperfeito.com.br
Thu Mar 31 18:03:30 EST 2005

Derrick J Brashear wrote:

> Resource limited memory, or are you really running out of memory?
>
> Letting processes continue running in the face of an mmap failure
> needs to be re-examined I guess.

The system have plenty of RAM available and ulimit -a reports the max
virtual memory as unlimited

core file size        (blocks, -c) 0
data seg size         (kbytes, -d) unlimited
file size             (blocks, -f) unlimited
max locked memory     (kbytes, -l) 32
max memory size       (kbytes, -m) unlimited
open files                    (-n) 200000
pipe size          (512 bytes, -p) 8
stack size            (kbytes, -s) 10240
cpu time             (seconds, -t) unlimited
max user processes            (-u) 32755
virtual memory        (kbytes, -v) unlimited