AW: Posting directly to subfolder / "+"-Notation [postfix]

Thomas Schlosser tschloss at web.de
Wed Mar 30 04:19:03 EST 2005

Great, now it works! Thanks a lot.
BUT for my understanding:
- the "p" right was not set automatically to folders under user.xyz
  So i had to set it manually the folder(s) directly. Is this always the
case?
- Whose "p" right is needed? "Anonymous" worked. But I thought that the
rights
  of the sender of the message is somehow relevant. So I can NOT give
certain
  sender the right to post to public folders?

Thanks again
cheers
Thomas