AW: AW: Posting directly to subfolder / "+"-Notation [postfix]

Thomas Schlosser tschloss at web.de
Wed Mar 30 06:31:31 EST 2005

I thought that you have already a separation between "coming through LMTP"
and "coming internally". The "external" user seems to be not "cyrus" but
"anonymous". So you can give anonymous "p" and the real user not.
But in both cosntructions internal users can go through external MTA and
post to folders open to anomymous.