special folders

Stefan Schlörholz stefan at schloerholz.de
Wed Mar 30 03:46:51 EST 2005

Hello everybody,

I run a SuSE 8.2 on a server with a cyrus IMAP server for local clients.

In my mailbox I (through squirrelmail) by accident deleted some special
folders like sent, draft, trash, etc. so that only INBOX is left.

I want to have those back in order to properly store the messages.

Just introducing new folders with those names doesn't help. They are not
recognized by e.g. kmail as special folders so that they do not get the
dedicated icons.

Does anybody know how to bring back those folders? I did a cyradmin
--reconstruct but without effect.

Best regards

Stefan