The sieve vacation handler needs an expiry date

Gary Mills mills at cc.umanitoba.ca
Wed Jun 15 14:23:32 EDT 2005

We use the Cyrus sieve vacation responder extensively, and people are
generally pleased with it.  However, I get regular complaints that
there's no way to specify an expiry date for responses.  The problem
is that people often forget to remove their vacation message after
they return from vacation.

What's the procedure to get this feature added to the standard
for sieve scripts?  Who should I contact to request that it be
added?