Cyrus - Postfix

Thor Vik thorvik at broadpark.no
Tue Jun 21 17:23:44 EDT 2005

I have done that, still get connection refused when postfix tries to deliver
to cyrus. A ls -la command gives;

	srwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            0 Jun 21 19:39
/var/run/cyrus/socket/lmtp

to the file which I hva defined as mailbox_transport in main.cf. Don't
understand why it get premision denied.

Regards

Thor Vik