Shared Folders Question

Matt Schwartz mschwartz at dcscorp.net
Wed Jun 29 18:55:06 EDT 2005

How do I set up shared folders on my cyrus imap server?  I have created
a mailbox called shared.announcements and any attempt to send an email
to shared.announcements fails.  I have tried sending an email to
shared+announcements and they both bounce saying that the mailbox does
not exist.  Here is the error below:

shared+announcements at mydomain.net
<mailto:shared+announcements at dcscorp.net>>: data format error. Command
output:
    shared+announcements: Mailbox does not exist

Yet I have created a mailbox in cyradm called shared.announcements with
an acl allowing everyone to post.  I have gone through the archives of
the info-cyrus list and could not find a clear answer to this.  Any help
would be appreciated.