virus scan on cyrus mailboxes

Mikael pub at grizzli.org
Mon Jul 25 05:27:55 EDT 2005

Hello,

I'm looking for a solution to clean cyrus' mailboxes from viruses (I already
have mailscanner working on incoming mails).

I'm running cyrus imapd 2.1 on debian sarge and I've found very little
information about that matter.

The most usable solution I've found comes from this link :
http://www.irbs.net/internet/info-cyrus/0404/0261.html

Maybe I've not looked at the good places but I'm surprised of having found so
few informations on that problem so I ask my question here.

How do you deal with the viruses that have slipped through your smtp antivirus
solution ?

Thanks in advance,
--
Mikael