Xinetd.conf examples?

Alexander Dalloz ad+lists at uni-x.org
Tue Jan 11 11:54:51 EST 2005

Am Di, den 11.01.2005 schrieb sc2 at gmx.at um 17:21:

> does imap from cyrus work too with Xinetd? if yes can someone give me pls a
> example for imap with pop3 support (daemon)

> richard

The current Cyrus-IMAPd does not run xinetd controlled. Even, why on
earth would you want to?

Alexander

P.S. You shouldn't reply to other list mails while starting a new topic,
causing threaded list view breakage (its called thread hijacking).

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 2 (Tettnang) on Athlon kernel 2.6.10-1.8_FC2smp
Serendipity 17:51:57 up 16:02, 16 users, 0.47, 0.37, 0.26