Cyrus Handling Mailbox Delivery

Christopher Pietrzykowski cpietrzykowski at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 04:58:47 EST 2005

First, as to not offend anyone, I'd like to mention that this may be
more of a postfix configuration issue but I figure at least a few of
you have dealt enough with Postfix and Cyrus to understand my
scenario.

I would like to have both virtual and local users receiving mail.
Which Postfix transport do Cyrus users use to accomplish this? Can I
first let Postfix deliver the mail via Cyrus and then if Cyrus fails
to find a mailbox it sends it via any "other" fallback in Cyrus? Or
should I be defining "specifically" which transport to use by address
in Postfix?

So many questions... :P

~ty!