Help Please ! /No mailbox)

sc2 at gmx.at sc2 at gmx.at
Sat Jan 15 07:03:55 EST 2005

hello simon
i talked too with Alexander about this problem...
i have SASLAuth started and it works fine with shadow (SMPT Auth) so auth
normaly dont must be a problem
no i have set the user to cyrus and set a passwd with passwd from shell.
i have 2 main problems
do you have any ideas how i can fix the maildrop error or the other error?
normaly i would for test cm user.richard then seer if it woprks but i cant
login as admin ..
config of my imapd.coinf and cyrus.conf is in the last mail on list
if the autpcreate patch was not successfull he would say in error log he
doesnt know the creatonpost options i think....
thx bye richard

a.) the maildropp error

>Jan 14 20:34:12 mail pop3[25044]: Unable to locate maildrop for richard:
>Mailbox does not exist
>Jan 14 20:34:12 mail master[24993]: process 25044 exited, statu

b.) when i try to authenticaed over cyradm with --user cyrus --authz cyrus