FAQ: SSL authentication

Christian Beilstein cbeilstein at gmx.ch
Tue Jan 25 12:00:31 EST 2005

Things you have to do (I think thats it, but maybe I'm forgetting something?):

/etc/cyrus.conf:
uncomment the entries starting with "imaps" and "pop3s"

create your own sl-key und get a certificate for your key (eg verisign or a
self signed) and set:

/etc/imapd.conf
tls_ca_path:            /etc/ssl/certs    # if you have your own CA
tls_cert_file:          /etc/ssl/cyrus/server.crt # the certificate
tls_key_file:           /etc/ssl/cyrus/server.key # your key

I hope that gives you an idea

Chris

Am Dienstag, 25. Januar 2005 17.31 schrieben Sie: