imsp 1.8 virtdomain patch

Martin Ziegler mz at newyorkcity.de
Wed Jan 26 09:51:11 EST 2005

I was also surprised when browsing through the FTP server. As far as in can
see there is no SSL/STARTTLS support.

I have to find a way to let users log in as user.domain.tld because that's
the way my users are logging in. Unfortunately this breaks the address book
feature because IMSP will strip off the '.domain.tld'.

--On Mittwoch, 26. Januar 2005 09:19 -0500 Scott Adkins <adkinss at ohio.edu>