Mail for domain issue

Greg Harris gharris at mail.nixa.k12.mo.us
Tue Feb 22 12:38:34 EST 2005

Ok, this is a Cyrus issue.  After multiple tries and more Google searches, I
finally found something that worked.  I created a second domain, domain.com,
and made one alias for domain.com to mail.domain.com.  This seems to have
taken care of the problem.  Although this doesn't seem like the correct way
to fix the problem, it is working flawlessly.

Thanks,

Greg Harris