Basic FAQs and HOWTOs

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Tue Feb 22 13:29:47 EST 2005

On Thu, 2005-02-17 at 07:58 +0000, Wil Cooley wrote:
> On 2005-02-16, Craig White <craigwhite at azapple.com> wrote:

> This is what I use, copped from the Stunnel FAQ:
>
> http://nakedape.cc/wiki/ApplicationNotes/SslNotes
>
> Lately I've been trying to migrate my self-signed certs to certs
> generated with TinyCA from a self-signed root cert; that way once I
> import my root CA I can bypass all of the prompts.
----
now going a bit off topic - I installed tinyca and it seems to be the
type of thing that I could really use - of course, I need to know how to
use it.

The web site doesn't show a mailing list and I would love to see traffic
on how people use it - is there somewhere that the usage is discussed -
besides the openssl list?

Thanks

Craig