intergrate cyrus and postfix

Carl P. Corliss rabbitt at xaraya.com
Thu Feb 3 17:02:18 EST 2005

     You already know this to be untrue - as posted by Magnus Bäck on the
postfix-users mailing list (to your exact same question there), you only need
deliver if that's the method in which you want to have messages passed off to
cyrus.

     The people over on postfix-users mailing list have also already explained
that you should be using LMTP (not cyrus' deliver). Perhaps it might be a good
idea to read the README.postfix.gz that Hans Van Kranenburg was kind enough to
send you. Might also be a good idea to follow his suggestions in his most recent
posting on the postfix-users mailing list - or those of Magnus Bäck and Matt, etc.

     Also, I still haven't seen you post a link to any logs with errors that you
recv (both here or on the postfix-users mailing list).......

--
Carl