Shared folders and seen-flag

Audun Ytterdal ay at linpro.no
Thu Feb 3 10:24:55 EST 2005

Hi.

I'm playing around with shared folders and I was under the impression
that Cyrus operated with two kinds of shared folders

1. Bullitin board - Like news. All mail appears as unread for all
2. Support folder - One person reads, marked as read for all other
   users

1. is easy and works flawlessly, but 2. does not seem to work. I can
   open for writing other flags (like the "important"-flag ), but the
   seen-flag is allways uniqe pr user.

Today we use inn/nntp for 1. and courier with a useraccout all
support-people log in to using the same user/password.

My question is:

Is there a way to share seen-flags? Preferably using your own user,
not a special "account" for all to log into.

--
Audun