Basic FAQs and HOWTOs

Earl R Shannon ershanno at unity.ncsu.edu
Tue Feb 15 16:11:34 EST 2005

Hello,

Google for Naked Ape Consulting. Seems like I remember them/him posting
something in the last week or so about some work that's been done on
some documentation. It should be in the list archives also.

Regards,
Earl Shannon

Forrest Aldrich wrote:
> I'm new to Cyrus IMAPD & SASL2.   For the time being, using the FreeBSD
> ports to build and configure.
>
> Having a devil of a time making some sense of the configuration process
> (post build), getting imtest to authenticate correctly, etc.
>
> I don't see any up-to-date FAQs out there, but I imagine there has to
> be, for something this complex.   Can someone point me there - or even
> some basic step-by-step outline of the build and *.conf editing processes.
>

> Thanks.
>
> ---

Systems Programmer ,Information Technology Division
NC State University.
http://www.earl.ncsu.edu

Anonymous child "Some people can tell the time by looking at the sun,
		 but I have trouble seeing the numbers."