Deleting an IMAP-User / Managing mailboxes

Markus Eiden eiden at biz-worms.de
Fri Feb 18 13:58:01 EST 2005

Hi,

is there a (complete?) list of tool which helps the adminstrator to manage the
cyrus-mailboxes?

While creating mailboxes with my own PHP-frontend is no problem, deleting the
INBOX seems to be difficult (no suitable PHP-functions for changing ACLs
etc.). Patrick Gibson gives me last Monday the link to a PEAR package, but
after analyzing that, I think it is an overkill.

Is there a small commandline-tool just for deleting Users (deleting/moving the
INBOX and subfolders) like

imap_delete_user     --mailbox domain:example.com:user:foo -user cyrus
-password password

(I know cyradmin, of cause)

Thanks a lot

Markus