Deleting an IMAP-User / Managing mailboxes

Forrest Aldrich forrie at forrie.com
Fri Feb 18 15:04:04 EST 2005

As I understand, you must grant the admin user "c" (or more) under
cyradm first, then delete.

There's also "web-cyradm" at http://www.web-cyradm.org/.   Though I
loath having to depend upon a gui for things like this, Cyrus is complex
and maybe a gui will help with day-to-day tasks.

This topic should be added to a to-be-created HOWTO info in the Cyrus Wiki.