What is the dream book about Cyrus

Thomas Manson dev.mansonthomas at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 08:36:40 EST 2005

also meanwhile,
(I'm on RedHat ES 4, postfix+imap up to date)

i'm getting an error while trying to get mail from a new account :
'Mailbox does not exists'.
So i've made some googling and  found that cyrus doesn't create
mailbox by default(soooo strange) and you need a patch...

So i've tried
cyradm -u cyrus localhost

it ask a password i don't have. (it's obviously not the root password)

So... Should I set a password for the cyrus user? I don't try because
the server is running and I don't want to break it.

is this the correct way to do :

cyradm -u cyrus localhost
cm user.MYUSERNAME

?

I've some perl script to generate my mail users, does any body have a
perl example that will do the same?

Thanks for Help,
Manson Thomas.