Cyrus IMAP 2.2.12 threading and locking ?

Matthijs Mohlmann matthijs at cacholong.nl
Thu Dec 15 10:44:01 EST 2005

Hi,

We have managed to solve it, it's not a locking of threading issue. All
we had to do is recompile cyrus sasl with /dev/urandom instead of
/dev/random.

This caused me a lot of trouble the last week. So I hope if some people
face this problem they know where to search.

Don't say a word! We feel pretty fucked now.

Regards,

Matthijs Mohlmann