Outlook does not delete but displays deleted messages asstrike-trough

Karl Boyken boyken at divms.uiowa.edu
Mon Dec 12 12:26:18 EST 2005

We've been migrating our users from UW IMAP to Cyrus, and a few of our
Outlook and Outlook Express users have been having a problem regarding
deletion that they never had with UW IMAP.  When they open a message up
in a separate window, then close it, Outlook/Outlook Express marks the
message as deleted, with a strike-through.  One of our Outlook users
could no longer read the message at that point.

One Outlook user also reported that clicking send/receive messages
didn't do anything.

--
Karl Boyken, system administrator
karl-boyken at uiowa.edu
303A MLH, Dept. of Comp. Sci.
http://www.cs.uiowa.edu/~boyken/
The U. of Iowa, Iowa City, IA  52242   319-335-2730 (voice)
319-335-3668 (fax)