set quota to disable ...

Marc G. Fournier scrappy at hub.org
Thu Dec 8 13:20:17 EST 2005

Has something changed in recent versions of cyrus imapd?  I'm trying to
code up a PHP interface, or, rather, fix one ... according to the php man
age, I should be able to do:

imap_set_quota($mbox, 'user.'.$user, -1);

to disable it ... but if I do, it doesn't do anything ... and I can't pass
it "none", since the function above only accepts an int value ... did
doing:

sq user.scrappy -1

used to work from cyradm, and get changed at some point to only accept
'none'?  and the php interface just hasn't caught up yet ... ?

thanks ...

----