More than 2GB quotas

Simon Matter simon.matter at ch.sauter-bc.com
Tue Aug 30 02:52:29 EDT 2005

> * Petr Vyhnal <vyhnal at cns-net.cz> [29-08-05 23:03]:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I tried to find something at google, but without success. I have
>> cyrus-imap 2.1.18 on Debian Sarge server, but I need bigger quotas than
>> 2GB. Is there any patch against 2.1.18 or against 2.2.x release?
>> Eventually, does anybody have patched debian packages?
>
>   The cyrus22 debian packages have been released into the 'experimental'

While we are at it, could one of the debian package maintainers provide a
large quota patch? I didn't manage to backport the code from 2.3 and it
seems it has been done for the debian package. The problem is that deb
source packages don't contain multiple patches but contain a single large
patch instead, which makes it impossible to extract just a single patch.

Thanks,
Simon