More than 2GB quotas

Cristian Mitrana cristian.mitrana at online.ie
Tue Aug 30 02:07:43 EDT 2005

* Petr Vyhnal <vyhnal at cns-net.cz> [29-08-05 23:03]:

> Hi all,
>
> I tried to find something at google, but without success. I have
> cyrus-imap 2.1.18 on Debian Sarge server, but I need bigger quotas than
> 2GB. Is there any patch against 2.1.18 or against 2.2.x release?
> Eventually, does anybody have patched debian packages?

  The cyrus22 debian packages have been released into the 'experimental'
  repository, see :
  http://alioth.debian.org/projects/pkg-cyrus-imapd/

  I have been using them for some time (build from source on a 'stable'
  machine) without any problems, but I have a small setup and nothing
  out of the ordinary; check the debian mailing-list for the project or
  even ask there directly for any show stoppers.

  mitu