Messages don't show up in imap view...

Forrest Aldrich forrie at forrie.com
Fri Aug 26 01:50:31 EDT 2005

I just finished copying a few thousand (grin) messages to various
folders on my new Cyrus installation (2.2).

One of the folders, email from 2002, is not showing up with any mail via
the imap client (Thunderbird, in my case), yet I see the messages in the
physical directory mailstore.

I don't believe Thunderbird is the issue here, as other items are working.

I tried restarting the master process, and stopping then restarting, no
luck.

What could he wrong here?

I'm guessing so many messages were transferring that perhaps something
got mangled - perhaps I need to rebuild the indices, or...

Thanks.