multiple authentication methods?

Evan Cofsky evan at theunixman.com
Thu Aug 25 04:13:34 EDT 2005

On 08/24 19:27, Tim Strobell (Contractor) wrote:
> We need to support Kerberos credentials directly from the clients; pam_krb5
> only proxies the username and passwords to the KDC for authentication.

I use gssapi authentication with Mutt against Cyrus using the actual
Kerberos credentials, so it would seem to work.  I'm also doing in
Slackware, which doesn't use PAM.

--
Evan Cofsky "The UNIX Ronin" <evan at theunixman.com>

How much does it cost to entice a dope-smoking UNIX system guru to
Dayton? -- Brian Boyle, UNIX/WORLD's First Annual Salary Survey