Setup Instruction for NNTP on Cyrus

Ken Murchison ken at oceana.com
Mon Aug 22 09:47:46 EDT 2005

Dawid van Wyngaard wrote:

> Ken
>
> Taking a couple of steps back.. I have setup a News Server (leafnode) with
> shared folders. I can now see the news grousp as folders. I then subscribe
> to these folders, but for some reason can't see any articles in these
> folders. I can see the articles in a normal news readers...

I'm confused as to what you're trying to accomplish.  If you already
have Leafnode setup to handle newsgroups, what do you need Cyrus' NNTP
support for.  The purpose of the Cyrus NNTP support is to replace
something like Leafnode.

Software Engineer     2495 Main St. - Suite 401
716-604-0088 x26      Buffalo, NY 14214