forder rights

Dmitriy Kirhlarov dkirhlarov at oilspace.com
Thu Aug 4 13:59:06 EDT 2005

Hi, list

I have some questions:

 - My defaultquota not work. Why?
----
$ grep quota /usr/local/etc/imapd.conf
autocreatequota: 524288
----
But cyradm can't find any quota for new user:
----
localhost> lq user.dimma

localhost> lqr user.dimma

----

 - What the difference between "listquota" and "listquotaroot"?

 - When I playing I get some broken folder. How I can delete that?
----
localhost> dm user.dimma.layer1
deletemailbox: Permission denied
localhost> sam user.dimma.layer1 anyone all
setaclmailbox: anyone: lrswipcda: System I/O error
localhost> lm user.dimma.layer1
user.dimma.layer1 (\HasNoChildren)
localhost> lam user.dimma.layer1
dimma lrswipcda
----
Is it important:
----
$ sudo ls -l /var/spool/imap/G/user/dimma
lrwxr-xr-x  1 root  cyrus  34 Aug  4 20:21 /var/spool/imap/G/user/dimma -> /var/spool/imap/D/user/dkirhlarov/
----

 - When I start sylpheed and connect to my server I look list of all users folders and sylpheed create mailbox Trash with full access for everyone. How I can restrict access for watching list of users mailboxes and creaning new folders in root?

 - Think, its second part of previous question. I want use shared folders with specific prefix only, but I can create folder over cyradm in the root with full access. How I can disable this feature?
----
$ grep shared /usr/local/etc/imapd.conf
sharedprefix: shared

localhost> cm folder-for-all
localhost> lam folder-for-all
anyone lrswip
localhost> lm folder-for-all
folder-for-all (\HasNoChildren)
----

My system:
----
$ pkg_info -Ix imapd; uname -rs
cyrus-imapd-2.2.12_1 The cyrus mail server, supporting POP3 and IMAP4 protocols
FreeBSD 5.4-RELEASE-p5
----

WBR
--
Dmitriy Kirhlarov
OILspace, 26 Leninskaya sloboda, bld. 2, 2nd floor, 115280 Moscow, Russia
P:+7 095 105 7247 F:+7 095 105 7246 E:DmitriyKirhlarov at oilspace.com
OILspace - The resource enriched - www.oilspace.com