verify_user(user.root) failed: Mailbox does not exist

Víctor Hugo Canizales Martínez victor_canizales at yahoo.com.mx
Mon Aug 8 18:32:07 EDT 2005

Hello Everybody:

I have installed cyrus for first time. But I have this
error on maillog file:
+---------
verify_user(user.root) failed: Mailbox does not exist
+---------

1.- I have created mailboxes with cyradm
2.- I can connect with ms outlook express, all
settings are ok.
3.- I can send mails with outlook express.

But, When send email to cyrus mailboxes from internet
from various sources, i.e.:
1.- yahoo: web mail, email delivery its OK.
2.- msn: web mail, email delivery its OK.
3.- another company email with ms outlook: email
delivery is NOT OK. I receive this email error:

553 5.3.5 <domain>.com.mx. config error: mail loops
back to me (MX problem?)
554 5.3.5 Local configuration error

Any idea?

Regards.