Sieve

Robert Baruch robert.baruch at raba.com
Mon Apr 25 21:45:53 EDT 2005

Andreas,

here's proof via cyradm:

localhost> lm
Deleted Messages (\HasNoChildren)  goof (\HasNoChildren)
INBOX (\Noinferiors)               save (\HasNoChildren)
Sent Messages (\HasNoChildren)

I've selected the mailbox goof to move into. Unfortunately, the syslog
entry doesn't reference any mailbox...

Apr 25 18:25:04 miniserve lmtpunix[4146]: sieve runtime error for
robert id <fe61a39d2be1ba31389b48ca07af733d at foo.com>: Fileinto: Mailbox
does not exist

my /etc/imapd.conf file has:
	unixhierarchysep: yes