Sieve

Robert Baruch robert.baruch at raba.com
Mon Apr 25 22:15:03 EDT 2005

Andreas,

More info... I did an od -c of the compiled script file defaultbc and
see that websieve is referencing the folder that I selected called goof
as INBOX.goof. I suspect that is not correct? cyradm listmailbox shows
it just as goof...

Perhaps websieve-063a is not implemented properly... Are there
alternatives to test out?

	Rob

On Apr 25, 2005, at 9:45 PM, Robert Baruch wrote:

> Andreas,
>
> here's proof via cyradm:
>
> localhost> lm
> Deleted Messages (\HasNoChildren)  goof (\HasNoChildren)
> INBOX (\Noinferiors)               save (\HasNoChildren)
> Sent Messages (\HasNoChildren)
>
> I've selected the mailbox goof to move into. Unfortunately, the syslog
> entry doesn't reference any mailbox...
>
> Apr 25 18:25:04 miniserve lmtpunix[4146]: sieve runtime error for
> robert id <fe61a39d2be1ba31389b48ca07af733d at foo.com>: Fileinto:
> Mailbox does not exist
>
> my /etc/imapd.conf file has:
> 	unixhierarchysep: yes
>
> Any ideas?
>
> 	Rob
>
> On Apr 25, 2005, at 6:43 PM, Andreas Hasenack wrote:
>
>> Quoting Robert Baruch <Robert.Baruch at raba.com>:
>>> 1. I can proces .forward scripts
>>> 2. I can process vacation scripts
>>> 3. I cannot process Fileinto scripts: I get the following error in