Connection limiting.

Scott M. Likens damm at yazzy.org
Mon Apr 18 20:57:40 EDT 2005

I haven't seen anything in the documentation about limiting a user connections.

Is it possible to limit a user to only connect twice, per user name?

I ask because there is crappy antivirus software that makes 2-3 connections, and it's a little annoying and can bog things up.

I've looked over imapd.conf and haven't really read anything about this in the mailing list, so maybe I missed something

I did see
# Minimum time between POP mail fetches in minutes
popminpoll: 1

but does that mean a user can logout, and log back in, and if he logs in before his 60seconds are up he can't fetch?

and also is there something similar for imap perhaps?

Thanks

--
"What does one want when one is engaged in the sexual act?
That everything around you give you its utter attention