emails of multiple domain on one IMAP server

Sueveges Gyoergy georg at etixpert.com
Fri Apr 22 11:07:33 EDT 2005

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 16:21:44 -0400, Anthony Tibbs <anthony-list at tibbs.ca>
wrote:

>> Hello George,
>>
>> to fetch mail from a server you can use fetchmail and hand that mail to
>> cyrus. I am not sure if you can hand it directly to cyrus or pass it
>> first to an MTA like postfix which delivers email to cyrus.
>>
>> Ulf
>
> Assuming you have no "intermediary" processing via Postfix that you
> actually want to happen (for virus scans or what have you), Fetchmail
> can deliver directly to cyrus via lmtp.  That's how I have it setup
> here...

Hi,
  Thnx
  It works now with lmtp :) But now I'd like to deliver the incoming mail
not to the INBOX, but to another folder. Can I do it with this solution?
Can procmail be used in this case (without postfix)?

By the way I tried it also through postfix, but the mail was always
bounced:

fetchmail
poll 'server' protocol POP3
user 'x' there with password 'x' is test here warnings 3600....

  So I have the user test on the cyrus server (auth throug ldap)
But it wasn't delivered to cyrus throug postfix

mail log
Apr 22 15:27:30 wien postfix/smtp[30108]: CF2BD164E1:
to=<test at localhost.berggasse.dyndns.tv>, orig_to=<test at localhost>,
relay=smtp.etixpert.com[62.99.194.14],