Message contains NUL characters ...

Henrique de Moraes Holschuh hmh at debian.org
Thu Apr 28 11:25:33 EDT 2005

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005, John Fawcett wrote:
> Anyone know whether a patch for cyrus to strip out nuls would be
> welcome?

Make it clean, and optional (as in either reject the message, or remove the
NULs...), and I don't see why not.  The default would need to be reject,
though.

But we really need to do something about the also non-RFC compliant crap
that sends too-big lines as well, cyrus screws up when breaking those lines.
Is that bug completely fixed yet?

  Henrique Holschuh