Auto-deleting messages (header date vs internal date)

Eddy Beliveau eddy.beliveau at hec.ca
Thu Apr 28 09:46:16 EDT 2005

Hi!

I'm using cyrus-imapd-2.2.8-6.3 with success.

but I noticed that the cyr_expire is based on the Date header instead of the Internal email's
creation date

This cause me problem when I restored (from backup)+reconstruct  some student emails which then just
get deleted again on next cyr_expire daily run,

How can I specify to cyr_expire to use the internal date instead of the header date ?

Am I the only one with that problem ?

Thanks,
Eddy