Funding Cyrus High Availability

Lee lee_hoffman at brown.edu
Thu Sep 16 11:00:23 EDT 2004

What do people think about a bounty program like horde's:

http://www.horde.org/bounties/

Basically people can make paypal donations to fund certain features.
For something like the high availability support, Im guessing that ALOT
of people would donate small to large amounts of cash to see this
functionality implemented ( i certainly would).

What do you all think?