Cyrus and custom imap flags

laacz laacz at laacz.lv
Mon Sep 13 04:31:23 EDT 2004

  Hi!

    I've been using cyrus as my imap server for a while and it works
    damn good. But still I have one question I could not get Google to
    answer.

    Is there an option to enable some custom IMAP message flags?

    I mean - now there are available only six flags defined (as in
    RFC2060 - seen, answered, flagged, deleted, draft and recent).

    I would like to give my users option to use some more. Like -
    todo, done, and so on...

    Is this possible?

    I'm apologize, if answer to this question is covered somewhere I
    overlooked. You could point me there though :)

--
laacz
http://laacz.lv/