hardware sizing for a large mail installation?

John Madden jmadden at ivytech.edu
Thu Sep 30 14:22:04 EDT 2004

> - It suffers from featuritis and a plethora of half-finished
>   components.

Featuritis?  Our users eat featuritis for breakfast, then move on to
drafting requirements. :)

But seriously, I'm mentioning IMP for its features and it even lacks a
couple of key ones (like a preview pane) that our users will demand.
We're on squirrelmail now; for obvious reaons, we need something better.
I'm all for clean and efficient, of course, but when it comes to OSS web
mail clients, it seems like that and feature-completeness never coincide.

John

--
John Madden
UNIX Systems Engineer