Mailserver Solution

Adi Linden adil at adis.on.ca
Thu Sep 30 01:47:27 EDT 2004

Hi,

Are there any complete mail server solutions available that are based on a
cyrus-imap backend? I am looking for either a comprehensive guide or a
complete solution for a mail server that can handle a few user accounts
for multiple domains. It should include cyrus-imap mail store, MTA,
anti-virus, anti-SPAM and webbased frontend for mail and administration.

I figured that anyone who has done this with cyrus-imap will hopefully
read this list. I am looking after a mail server that does this on a
larger scale with a large and multi purpose user databae in LDAP and a
corresponding web frontend. However, right now I don't have the time
to shrink this into a "mailserver-in-a-box" solution.

Thanks,
Adi