Sieve

Warrick FitzGerald lists.cyrus.wfitzgerald at crtman.com
Wed Oct 13 14:51:09 EDT 2004

Baltasar Cevc wrote:

Thanks Baltasar,

Somthing seems fishy here though. Although I have

sieveusehomedir: 0 (Also tried no)

But I still see this logged:

Oct 13 09:45:45 mail2 lmtpunix[12219]: IOERROR: fstating sieve script
/var/lib/imap/sieve/domain/t/test2.livetechnology.com/w/wfitzgerald/defaultbc:
No such file or directory

Am I missing soemthing here?

There are no files in /var/lib/imap/sieve, but filtering is working when
I create rules through the web interface.

Thanks
Warrick