cyradm: Memory fault

ML mail mlnospam at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 5 11:11:43 EDT 2004

Hello,

I am now nearly finished with my installation of Cyrus IMAP 2.2.8 on OpenBSD 3.5 sparc64 and wanted to use the cyradm tool to configure some mailboxes. Unfortunately it doesn't work as you can see here:

 /usr/local/cyrus/bin/cyradm --user cyrus --auth login server
Memory fault

And here is the output of /var/log/imap.log:

Oct  5 17:04:12 server imap[6425]: accepted connection
Oct  5 17:04:12 server master[25422]: about to exec /usr/local/cyrus/bin/imapd
Oct  5 17:04:12 server imap[25422]: executed

Does anyone have an idea what's going wrong here ? As authentication we are using saslauthd with LDAP (OpenLDAP backend).

Please let me know if you need more infos such as config files...

Thanks
Regards

http://mail.yahoo.com